Task, Delivery Order, and Schedule Contracting COP Virtual Conference 2010
Original Air Date: Wednesday, June 23, 2010
This virtual conference will provide instruction on GSA federal supply schedule (FSS) contracts, government wide acquisition contracts (GWACs), multi-agency contracts (MACs), single and multiple award task and delivery order contracts. This event will be useful for any who award, bid on, provide services and supplies under or write orders against TDOS contracts. The speakers included professionals from both government and industry to facilitate both points of view throughout the conference.
- GSA Federal Supply Schedule, GWAC, and MAIQ Contracts, presented by: Howard Porter, and Steve Weiss, CACI
- Hot Issues in GSA Schedules Contracting, presented by: Jim Phillips, Centre Consulting
- How to Respond to an Agency Request for Quotation Under a MADIQ Contract or GSA Schedule, presented by: Rebecca Bizer and Steve Paul, National Park Service
- Top 10 Problems with Multiple Award Task Order/Delivery Order IDIQ RRPs, presented by: Brian Greenberg, CPCM, Fellow, ViaSat Incorporated
- Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement, presented by Marcus Fedeli, Beach Associations, Inc/NSAS-SEWP
Rebecca Bizier, Contracting Officer, DOI-National Park Service
Marcus Fedeli, Business Manager, Beacon Associates, Inc/NASA-SEWP
Brian Greenberg, CPCM, Fellow, Chief Operation Officer, KES Incorporated
Steve Paul, Contracting Officer, DOI-National Park Service
Jim Phillips, Executive Vice President, Centre Consulting
Howard Porter, Vice President Contracts, CACI
Steven Weiss, Executive Vice President, Business Operations, CACI
Purchase this Virtual Conference on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
What are virtual conferences on demand, and how do they work?
Virtual Conferences on Demand (VCoD) are recorded virtual conferences converted into digital file format and offer a convenient learning opportunity. Presentation materials are included as PDF documents.
Participants earn 4 continuing professional education (CPE) hours.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.