Performance-Based Acquisition Community Virtual Conference 2011
Original Air Date: Thursday, March 31, 2011
Attend the Performance-Based Acquisition Virtual Conference to gain a wealth of knowledge regarding regulatory and legislation issues, earned value management, compliance management, successful statements of work, risk management, training needs, and so much more, without even leaving your office. Over the course of 4 hours, expect to be enlightened by knowledgable experts and participate in an open exchange of information and ideas
- Trends, Regulations, & Legislation, presented by: Alan Chvotkin, Esq., Fellow, Professional Services Council
- Compliance Management, presented by: Etta Waugh, CFCM, CPCM, Defense Acquisition University
- Earned Value Management, presented by: Elias Voces, III, Defense Acquisition University
- Risk Management, presented by: Eric Esperne, JD, CPCM, Dell Healthcare & Life Services
- Incentives in Service Contracts, presented by: Dr. Jay Mandelbaum, Institute for Defense Analysis and James Vickers, CPCM, Fellow, JR Vickers and Associates
- Training Needs, presented by: Dr. Rene Rendon, CFCM, CPCM, Fellow, Naval Post Graduate School
Alan L. Chvotkin, Esq., Fellow, Executive Vice President and Counsel, Professional Services Council
Eric Esperne, JD, CPCM, Counsel, Dell Healthcare & Life Sciences
Dr. Jay Mandelbaum, Research Staff Member, Institute for Defense Analysis
Dr. Rene Rendon, CPCM, CFCM, Fellow, Associate Professor, Naval Postgraduate School
James R. Vickers, CPCM, Fellow, Consultant, JR Vickers & Associates
Elias Voces, III, Acquisition Workforce Program Manager, Defense Acquisition University
Etta J. Waugh, CPCM, CFCM, Professor of Contract Management, Defense Acquisition University
Purchase this Virtual Conference on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
What are virtual conferences on demand, and how do they work?
Virtual Conferences on Demand (VCoD) are recorded virtual conferences converted into digital file format and offer a convenient learning opportunity. Presentation materials are included as PDF documents.
Participants earn 4 continuing professional education (CPE) hours.
Contact email@example.com for additional information.