Small Business Contracting, COP Virtual Conference 2009
Original Air Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2009
This four hour event brought together contracting professionals from industry and government who have an interest in small business concerns. 9 speakers took turns speaking on different topics, and also participated in two Q&A sessions with the participants.
- Small Business Initiatives for FY 2010, Presentened by: Jim Gambardella, Small Business Administration
- Small Business Success Story Technical and Project Engineering (TAPE), Presented by: Louisa L. Jaffe, Technical and Project Engineering, LLC
- Marketing to the Federal Government: Streamlining the Process, Presented by: Louisa L. Jaffe, Technical and Project Engineering, LLC
- Joint Ventures: Partnering for Successful Relationship, Presented by: Gwendolyn Tillman, Northrop Grumman
- Regulatory Issues Affecting the Small Business Community Presented by: Susan Walthall, Small Business Administration
- Business Planning for Success, Presented by:Will Vehrs, Virginia Department of Business Assistance
- Small Business Success Story, Presented by: Michelle Bell, 1st Choice Staffing Agency
- Navigating the GSA Schedule, Presented by: Shaunta P. Johnson, Small Business Utilization Center, General Services Administration
- Preparing the Winning Proposal, Presented by: Barbara Kinosky, Centre Consulting
- Subcontracting, Presented by: Corey Roberts, CACI
Michelle Bell, CEO, 1st Choice Staffing Agency
Jim Gambardella, Area 6 Director for Government Contracting, Small Business Administration
Louisa L. Jaffe, President and CEO, Technical and Project Engineering, LLC
Shaunta P. Johnson, Director, Small Business Utilization Center, General Services Administration
Barbara Kinsoky, President, Centre Consulting
Corey Roberts, Vice President - Small Business Liaison, CACI
Gwendoyln Tillman, Corporate Manager, Socio-Economica Business Programs/Government Relations, Northrop Grumman
Will Vehrs, Communications Manager, Virginia Department of Business Assistance
Susan Walthall, Acting Chief Counsel for Advocacy, Small Business Administration
Purchase this Virtual Conference on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
What are virtual conferences on demand, and how do they work?
Virtual Conferences on Demand (VCoD) are recorded virtual conferences converted into digital file format and offer a convenient learning opportunity. Presentation materials are included as PDF documents.
Participants earn 4 continuing professional education (CPE) hours.
Contact email@example.com for additional information.