Small Business Contracting Community Virtual Conference 2011
Original Air Date: Thursday, December 1, 2011
If you’re a small business or associated with any small business acquisition, you don’t want to miss this opportunity to learn about some of the most innovative and strategic initiatives in government. Or, if you’re simply looking to learn more about the unique opportunities and strategies available to small business, join four of the business’ leading experts who will provide the information you’ve been seeking…
Over the course of four hours, expert professionals will provide you with the knowledge you need to take your small business to the next level. Attendees will earn FOUR Continuing Professional Education hours (CPE)/Continuous Learning Points (CLP) by attending this event.
- Key Small Business Initatives, Kevin Linden, Defense Acquisition University
- Small Business Proposal Development, John Demmon, ITG| Interactice Technologies Group, Inc.
- Navigating GSA, Judith Stackhouse-Jordan, U.S. General Services Administration - National Capitol Region
- Life After 8a, Carly Cox, CFCM and Fran O'Connor, Peerless Technologies Corporation
Carly Cox, CFCM, Contracts Manager, Peerless Technologies Corporation
John Demmon, Director, Business Development, ITG | Interactive Technologies Group, Inc.
Kevin Linden, Performance Learning Director, Defense Acquisition University
Fran O'Connor, Senior Manager, Peerless Technologies Coporation
Judith Stackhouse-Jordan, Program Analyst/Regional Subcontracting Program Manager, U.S. General Services Administration - National Capitol Region
Purchase this Virtual Conference on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
What are virtual conferences on demand, and how do they work?
Virtual Conferences on Demand (VCoD) are recorded virtual conferences converted into digital file format and offer a convenient learning opportunity. Presentation materials are included as PDF documents.
Participants earn 4 continuing professional education (CPE) hours.
Contact email@example.com for additional information.