Small Business Community Virtual Conference 2011
Original Air Date: Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Attend the Small Business Contracting Community Virtual Conference to gain a wealth of knowledge on recent regulatory issues affecting small businesses, navigating GSA, marketing techniques, partnering for successful government relationships, and so much more, without even leaving your office. Over the course of 4 hours, expect to be enlightened by government decision-makers and industry professionals and unique collaboration with your peers and speakers for the open exchange of information and ideas.
- Small Business Job Act, presented by Randall Johnston, U.S. Small Business Administrations
- Marketing Techniques, presented by Becky Martin, Missile Defense Agency-Office of Small Business Programs
- Writing a Successful Proposal, presented by Thomas Kelkis, Fellow, BAE Systems
- Navigating GSA, presented by Judith Stackhouse-Jordan, U.S. General Services Administration - North Capital Region
- HUBZone Program, presented by Stanley Fujii, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Small Business Success Story, presented by Louisa Jaffe, TAPE, LLC
Stanley Fujii, Assistant District Director for Business Development, U.S. Small Business Administration
Louisa Jaffe, President and CEO, TAPE, LLC
Randall Johnston, Supervisory Procurement Center Representative, U.S. Small Business Administration
Thomas Kelkis, Fellow, Director of Contracts, BAE Systems
Becky Martin, Supervisory Procurement Center Representative, U.S. Small Business Administration
Judith Stackhouse-Jordan, Program Analyst/Regional Subcontracting Program Manager, U.S. General Services Administration - North Capitol Region
Purchase this Virtual Conference on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
What are virtual conferences on demand, and how do they work?
Virtual Conferences on Demand (VCoD) are recorded virtual conferences converted into digital file format and offer a convenient learning opportunity. Presentation materials are included as PDF documents.
Participants earn 4 continuing professional education (CPE) hours.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.