Develop Your Most Valuable Resource: New Professionals, COP Virtual Conference 2010
Original Air Date: Thursday, September 9, 2010
What are your challenges when dealing with new employees? What qualities are most important for a contract management leader to be effective?
As a leader, you are responsible not only for the success of your organization, but also for the success of those that report to you. In order to succeed, you must be fully engaged with the individuals who make up the organization. One of the most important qualities of a good leader is the ability and desire to develop your employees.
If you are a new or experienced manager, the virtual conference Develop your most valuable resource: New Professionals is designed to help you:
• Discover practical techniques used by top executives and highly effective leaders;
• Conquer your management challenges;
• Set new management objectives; and
• Obtain the tools necessary to hire, train, lead, utilize, and develop your talent.
- Overview of Workforce Issues, Presented by: Joanie F. Newhart, Office of Federal Procurement Policy
- Recruiting and Hiring Best Practices, Presented by: Hans Jaeger, YRCI
- Leadership and Career Path Management, Presented by: Lisa Grant, FEDSIM, Civilian Sector
- Training and Development, Presented by: Ratiera Harrison, Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Intern Programs, Presented by: James Gill, SMC/PK, USAF
James Gill, Technical Advisor to the Director of Contracting, SMC/PK, USAF
Lisa Grant, Acquisition Group Manager, FEDISM Civilian Sector
Ratiera Harrison, Proposal Analysis - Business Management Group, Northrop Grumman Corporation
Hans Jaeger, Director of Contract Management & Procurement, YRCI
Joanie F. Newhart, CPCM, Associate Administrator, Office of Federal Procurement Policy
Stephen Viar, Director, FEDISM, GSA
Purchase this Virtual Conference on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
What are virtual conferences on demand, and how do they work?
Virtual Conferences on Demand (VCoD) are recorded virtual conferences converted into digital file format and offer a convenient learning opportunity. Presentation materials are included as PDF documents.
Participants earn 4 continuing professional education (CPE) hours.
Contact email@example.com for additional information.