Performance-Based Acquisition Community Virtual Conference 2012
Original Air Date: Thursday, March 8, 2012
Whether you’re at a large or small business, government or academia, this is the event you’ll need to gain insight performance-based acquisition (PBA) strategies. The discussion on specific PBA topics will broaden your perspective on regulatory and legislative issues, earned value management, compliance management, successful statement of work, risk management, training needs, and much more. The good news is that you don’t even have to leave your office. Don’t miss this keen opportunity to place yourself ahead of the pack, learning about some of the most innovative and strategic initiatives in PBA. Prepare to be enlightened by knowledgeable experts and participate in an open exchange of information and ideas that could set you on a course of even greater success for you and your organization.
- Contract Types and Appropriate Incentives, presented by: Jo Cunningham, Sandia National Laboratories
- Project Management, presented by: Angela McNamara and Karen O'Brie, Jefferson Consulting Group
- Phases of Performance-Based Acquisition, presented by: Stan Livingstone, Acquisitions Services Incorporated
- Performance Oriented Requirement and Business Strategies, presented by: Lyle Eesley, Fellow, Defense Acquisition University
Jo Cunningham, Distinguished Member of Laboratory Staff, Sandia National Laboratories
Lyle Eesley, Director, Center for Contracting, Defense Acquisition University
Stan Livingstone, PBA Practice Area Lead, Acquisitions Services Incorporated
Angela McNamara, Vice President, Jefferson Consulting Group
Karen O'Brien, Director, Jefferson Consulting Group
Purchase this Virtual Conference on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
What are virtual conferences on demand, and how do they work?
Virtual Conferences on Demand (VCoD) are recorded virtual conferences converted into digital file format and offer a convenient learning opportunity. Presentation materials are included as PDF documents.
Participants earn 4 continuing professional education (CPE) hours.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.