Small Business Contracting Virtual Conference 2012
Original Air Date: Thursday, December 6, 2012
Attend this Small Business Contracting virtual training event. Learn about regulatory issues affecting the small business environment, business development best practices, winning contracts, marketing techniques, and practical advice to thrive. Over the course of an afternoon, expect to gain knowledge from experts and small business professionals in unique collaboration with your peers and speakers for the open exchange of information and experience.
This virtual program gives you the most for your training dollars! Not only is it convenient, it’s cost-effective. This learning opportunity allows your organization to save on travel expenses and you can invite as many people as your location can accommodate.
- Top 5 Legislative Updates that Impact Small Business, presented by: Thomas McCuin, Department of Defense Small Business Programs;\
- Government Contracting Business Development Best Practices, presented by: Ryan Reid, Bidspeed
- Small Business Mandatory Reservations, presented by: Charles Baker, MCB Lighting
Charles Baker, President, MCB Lighting
Thomas McCuin, Congressional Liaison, Department of Defense Small Business Programs
Ryan Reid, Founder, Bidspeed
Please note this Virtual Conference on Demand is worth 3 continuing professional education (CPE) hours.
Purchase this Virtual Conference on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
What are virtual conferences on demand, and how do they work?
Virtual Conferences on Demand (VCoD) are recorded virtual conferences converted into digital file format and offer a convenient learning opportunity. Presentation materials are included as PDF documents.
Participants earn 4 continuing professional education (CPE) hours.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.