Performance-Based Service Acquisition COP Virtual Conference 2010
Original Air Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2010
The Performance-Based Service Acquisition Community of Practice Virtual Conference created a unique professional development oppurtunity for those in the contracting arena. Attendees heard from knowledgeable speakers on a wide array of topics, including project management, pricing arrangements for statements of work, performance metrics, legislation, regulatory issues, and more. The speakers included professionals from both government and industry to facilitate both points of view throughout the conference.
- Management/Administration of a Performance Based Contract, presented by: Susan Thibodeaux, CFCM, IAP Worldwide Services
- Taking PBA to the Next Level, presented by: Stan Livingstone and Bill Neustadt, Acquisition Solutions, Inc.
- Contract Types and Appropriate Incentives, presented by: Jo Cunningham, Sanida National Laboratories
- Lessons Learned in Service Acquisition, presented by: Lyle Eesley, Fellow, Defense Acqusition Unviersity
- Project Managment of Performance-Based Service Acquisition, presented by: Dr. Rene Rendon, CFCM, CPCM, Fellow, Naval Post Graduate School
- Performance Metrics...Real or Expected, presented by: Etta Waugh, CFCM, CPCM, Defense Acqusition University
- Legislation, Regulation, Trends, presented by: Alan Chvotkin, Esq., Fellow, Professional Services Council
Alan Chvotkin, Esq., Senior Vice President & Counsel, Professional Services Council
Jo Cunningham, Distinguished Member Laboratory Staff, Sanida National Laboratories
Lyle Eesley, Fellow, Director, LCOE For Service Acquisition, Defense Acquisition University
Stan Livingstone, PBA Practice Area Lead, Acquisition Solutions, Inc.
Bill Neustadt, Consultant, Acquisition Solutions, Inc.
Dr, Rene Rendon, CPCM, CFCM, Fellow, Associate Professor, Naval Post Graduate School
Susan Thibodeaux, CFCM, Assistant General Manager and Contract Administration, IAP Worldwide Services
Etta Waugh, CPCM, CFCM, Senior Acquisition Specialist, Acquisition Solutions, Inc.
Purchase this Virtual Conference on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
What are virtual conferences on demand, and how do they work?
Virtual Conferences on Demand (VCoD) are recorded virtual conferences converted into digital file format and offer a convenient learning opportunity. Presentation materials are included as PDF documents.
Participants earn 4 continuing professional education (CPE) hours.
Contact email@example.com for additional information.