Leadership: Building High-Performance Buying & Selling Teams
About the Program
This highly interactive one-day seminar offers buying and selling business professionals from both the public and private business sectors the opportunity to improve their leadership skills.
"A subject that needs greater emphasis amongst the acquisition community. Great job!"
"Material is also useful in life as well as professionally."
How to Register
This seminar will allow each attendee the opportunity to do the following:
- Assess the senior leadership performance of your buying and/or selling organization(s);
- Evaluate your individual buying and/or selling leadership competencies;
- Learn the Six-Steps-to-Success Leadership Process to improve buying and selling performance;
- Understand more than 100 best practices to improve your leadership skills and your buying and selling team results;
- Practice your listening, questioning, and coaching skills via interactive exercises;
- Learn key insights of numerous successful buying and selling business leaders; and
- Learn to benchmark your buying and/or selling processes via proven best practices contained within the Contract Management Maturity Model (CMMM©) and the Contract Management Maturity Assessment Tools.
This informative and exciting new NCMA National Education Seminar (NES) is based upon a new book written by two highly respected, experienced, and successful business leaders: Gregory A. Garrett CPCM, C.P.M., PMP, and William C. Pursch, Ph.D., CPCM.
Every seminar attendee will receive a copy of their new book, Leadership: Building High Performance Buying and Selling Teams, published by NCMA.
If you have any questions for Education, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.