CCCM Eligibility Requirements
For the CCCM, a candidate must have
- A degree from a regionally or Distance Education and Training Council (DETC) accredited institution at the bachelor's level.
- Degrees from outside the U.S will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- One year of experience in the contract management field.
- 80 hours of continuing professional education; see our Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Guide for details.
- Candidates lacking only the experiential and continuing education requirements may apply for the designation and take the examination. Upon successful completion of the examination, the candidate will be awarded the designation ONLY when both experiential and continuing education requirements are met.
To earn the CCCM, a candidate must take and pass the Certified Commercial Contract Manager exam.
If you have any questions for Certification, please call 1-800-344-8096 or email us at email@example.com.
Discuss This Topic