Webinars on Demand (recorded webinars)
What are webinars on demand and how do they work?
For those unable to participate in live webinars, Webinars on Demand (WOD) are available for purchase. These are recorded webinars converted into Windows Media Audio/Video file format. They include the presentation materials and certificate of attendance as PDF documents, and offer a convenient learning opportunity. These WODs are available to you at discounted prices.
Earn Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Hours
Participants earn 1.5 continuing professional education (CPE) hours.
Need More Information? Contact email@example.com.
Webinars on Demand by Topic
- Audits, Reviews, & Oversight
- Contract Formation
- Contract Law, Policies, & Rules of Engagement
- Ethics & Compliance
- FAR & Contract Management Guidance
- FAR Part 12 - Commercial Acquisition
- FAR Part 15 –Contract Pricing
- Green Procurement
- International Contracting
- Performance-Based Acquisition
- Post-Award Management & Contract Administration
- Preaward Strategies
- Risk Management
- Schedule & Task Order Contracting/Contract Types
- Small Business and Socioeconomic Practices
- Subcontract Management