Federal Market Group
The Federal Market Group, Ltd.
7708 Castlebury Court
Warrenton, VA 20186
800-242-9655 Toll Free
Government Business Solutions - Total Business Solutions
Federal Market Publishing - Guidebooks and Performance Support Tools
The Federal Market Institute - World Class Training
The EuroMarket Group - Partnering the Universal Language of Contracts
FMG provides a focal-point and resource for those conducting business utilizing public contracts in federal, state and international government organizations. FMG provides consulting services and professional training, conducts research, and develops materials to assist those organizations—government and industry.
- Helped clients win more than $23 Billion in Government Contracts in past 5 years.
- A Veteran-owned Business celebrating 25 years of excellence, with an unparalleled record of performance for the customer.
- Located in the Washington, D.C. area with representation in Atlanta, Denver, Los Angeles, Seattle, Europe and Tel Aviv.
- Supporting DOE, National Laboratories, NASA, DOD, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, DynCorp, and Lockheed Martin for more than 20 years and the American Red Cross for more than 15 years.
- GSA MOBIS Contractor for Consulting, Training, Facilitation & Privatization (Contract No. GS-10F-0186J).
- Recipient of the “Hammer Award” for Process Reengineering from the U.S. Government.
- Recognized by GSA as the subject-matter expert for Source Selection.
- Consultant to seven DOE National Laboratories & U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for 20 years.
- Extensive library of proven checklists and performance support tools.
- Helped save client over $140 million in annual operating costs.
- Rated #1 with a perfect score in D&B’s Past Performance Evaluation.
The companies of The Federal Market Group support efforts by providing expertise in subjects such as:
- Supporting Pharmaceutical Industry and DoD focusing on Homeland Security and Bio-Terrorism since 1996.
- Strategic Planning
- Program/Project Management
- Leadership and People Management
- Contract Administration
- Operations Management
- Process Management
- Source Selection
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
- Proposal Preparation
- Contract Closeout
- Marketing & Winning
- Contract Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Finance & Accounting
- Supply Chain Management
- On-Line Training