American Public University
American Public University (APU)
American Public University (APU) – What Sets APU Apart
At American Public University, you can complete your degree or certificate – from virtually anywhere on earth. APUS enables you to fit a quality education into your life. APU is:
- Faculty combines with academic excellence and research-based , best practices
- Our commitment to quality education has been recognized by the Sloan Consortium (Sloan-C), which awarded American Public University System (APUS) the 2009 Ralph E. Gomory Award for Quality Online Education and the Effective Practice Award in 2009 and 2010.
- Tuition is affordable. Undergraduate tuition is $750 per 3-semester hour course, and graduate tuition is $975 per 3-semester hour course.
- Classes start monthly and are offered in 8 and/or 16 week sessions.
- Study on your terms. Our classes operate on a weekly schedule with no specific login times during the week. You are free to manage your daily commitments with required coursework – as long as you meet your assignment deadlines.
Take the first step.
Visit StudyatAPU.com and learn more today.
We look forward to helping you succeed at reaching your education goals. Contact admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-777-9081 to get started.
Explore Our Programs
- Accounting - (AS, BS, MS)
- Business Administration - (AA, Bachelor's, Master’s)
- Information Assurance - (Grad Cert)
- Information Security Planning - (Undergrad Cert)
- Information Systems Security - (BS, Grad Cert)
- Information Systems Security Essentials - (Undergrad Cert)
- Information Technology - (BS, MS)
- Information Technology Management - (BS)
- IT Infrastructure Security - (Undergrad Cert)
- IT Project Management - (Grad Cert)
- IT Project Management Essentials - (Undergrad Cert)
- Legal Studies - (BS, MA)
- Human Resource Management - (Undergrad Cert)
- Management - (AA, BA, MA)
- Military Leadership Studies - (Undergrad Cert)
- Organizational Management - (Grad Cert)
- Reverse Logistics Management - (BA, MA)