Test Reimbursement for U.S. Veterans

Test reimbursement requests are handled by the VA, not by NCMA. You must submit your request on VA Form 22-0803,  APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT OF LICENSING OR CERTIFICATION TEST FEES,  along with test documentation. VA will reimburse ONLY the test fee, not the application fee or costs of study materials. Questions about eligibility should be addressed to your local VA office.

Click here to download the application.

Discuss This Topic

Join discussion >>

NCMA Resources | Advertise | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Site Map | © 2012 National Contract Management Association