Professional and association news.
Contract Management News
- Request for Anonymous Study Volunteers for PBSC Research Study — November 25, 2014
Request for Anonymous Study Volunteers for PBSC Research Study
- AP Sources: Hagel Resigning as Defense Secretary — November 24, 2014
Administration sources say that Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel is resigning from President Barack Obama’s Cabinet.
- Hagel Said to Be Stepping Down as Defense Chief Under Pressure — November 24, 2014
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel is stepping down under pressure.
- VA to Spend up to $690 Million on New Patient Scheduling System — November 24, 2014
The Department of Veterans Affairs released a request for proposals on Wednesday to build a new patient scheduling system.
- White House Needs Strategic Thinker at Pentagon, and Quickly, Former Official Says — November 24, 2014
Michele Flournoy's name has been floated as a possible successor to Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel.
- GSA Adopts Agile Acquisition for Government Marketplace — November 21, 2014
Developing a category system for acquisition is a 'work in progress,' says Office of Federal Procurement Policy Administrator Lesley Field.
- NCMA Recognizes the 2014 Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — October 20, 2014
- NCMA Releases 2013 Annual Review of Government Contracting — June 12, 2014
- OPM Approves Federal Attendance to NCMA's World Congress 2014 — April 24, 2014
- NCMA Announces Board of Directors for 2014–2015 Program Year — March 31, 2014
The National Contract Management Association (NCMA) is pleased to announce the NCMA Board of Directors for the 2014–2015 program year, which commences July 1, 2014. All members of the board will congregate for their first meeting during NCMA’s World Congress 2014 in Washington, DC, July 27–July 30, 2014.
- NCMA Recognizes the Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — November 15, 2013