Professional and association news.
Contract Management News
- Acquisition Gateway Looks to Revolutionize Federal Procurement — October 30, 2014
Making good purchasing decisions has always been important.
- Feds, Contractors Confused by Ebola Guidance — October 30, 2014
A federal contractor who works at a government facility is denied entry. The reason: he recently visited family in West Africa.
- Union Wants Ebola Controls, Hazard Pay for DoD Civilians in Africa — October 30, 2014
Members of a joint service medical support team train to work alongside civilian counterparts to respond to the Ebola outbreak.
- DOD Asks Leaders to Grade RFPs Earlier in Acquisitions — October 29, 2014
The Defense Department is requiring senior officials to review major acquisitions before the program receives approval.
- Customs & Border Patrol Acquisition Structure: Tune In 11/2 — October 28, 2014
This episode of Government Contracting Weekly is titled: "Customs & Border Patrol Acquisition Structure."
- DoD Accelerates Tech Acquisition Initiatives — October 28, 2014
The civilian team at the top of the Pentagon’s acquisition structure is charging in several directions at once.
- NCMA Recognizes the 2014 Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — October 20, 2014
- NCMA Releases 2013 Annual Review of Government Contracting — June 12, 2014
- OPM Approves Federal Attendance to NCMA's World Congress 2014 — April 24, 2014
- NCMA Announces Board of Directors for 2014–2015 Program Year — March 31, 2014
The National Contract Management Association (NCMA) is pleased to announce the NCMA Board of Directors for the 2014–2015 program year, which commences July 1, 2014. All members of the board will congregate for their first meeting during NCMA’s World Congress 2014 in Washington, DC, July 27–July 30, 2014.
- NCMA Recognizes the Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — November 15, 2013