Professional and association news.
Contract Management News
- GSA Spends Over $100 Million for New Cloud Services — February 27, 2015
The General Services Administration is the latest agency to commit big bucks to cloud computing.
- New Database Shows Prices Paid on Alliant Contracts — January 27, 2015
The Federal Acquisition Service rolled out a new prices-paid database.
- Obama To Propose Pentagon Spending Boost in 2016 — January 27, 2015
The Obama administration will propose a defense spending increase.
- SpaceX Settles With the Air Force, Smoothing the Way for Competition in Spy-satellite Missions — January 26, 2015
SpaceX, Elon Musk’s rocket company, announced a settlement with the Air Force.
- Call for Survey Participation about the GSA Schedules — January 22, 2015
Call for Survey Participation about the GSA Schedules
- GAO Denies Protest of NASA Commercial Space Contracts — January 22, 2015
The Government Accountability Office denied a protest.
- NCMA Recognizes the 2014 Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — October 20, 2014
- NCMA Releases 2013 Annual Review of Government Contracting — June 12, 2014
- OPM Approves Federal Attendance to NCMA's World Congress 2014 — April 24, 2014
- NCMA Announces Board of Directors for 2014–2015 Program Year — March 31, 2014
The National Contract Management Association (NCMA) is pleased to announce the NCMA Board of Directors for the 2014–2015 program year, which commences July 1, 2014. All members of the board will congregate for their first meeting during NCMA’s World Congress 2014 in Washington, DC, July 27–July 30, 2014.
- NCMA Recognizes the Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — November 15, 2013