Professional and association news.
Contract Management News
- Congress Sends Homeland Bill to Obama Without Conditions — March 4, 2015
The Republican-controlled Congress sent legislation to President Barack Obama on Tuesday.
- GSA Proposes to Change Acquisition Regulation Vendors Loathe — March 4, 2015
The General Services Administration once again is trying to change one of the acquisition rules that industry despises the most — the Price Reduction Clause.
- Some Cities May Soon Make Contractors Hire Local for Transportation Projects — March 4, 2015
Mayors say the U.S. Department of Transportation pilot program would help boost their local economies.
- OFPP Set for New IT Acquisition Initiatives — March 3, 2015
Three months ago the Office of Management and Budget issued a memo to federal agencies expanding category management practices and digital acquisition strategies, and championing more effective vendor engagement on large-scale IT projects. Now it's looking to go even further.
- Report Says Procedures Put a Chilling Effect on Potential FBI Whistleblowers — March 3, 2015
Jane Turner loved being a FBI agent. It had been her dream job since she was 13, and she had been a good agent during her 25 years with the bureau.
- New HR Training Contract Pushes Toward RFP Release — March 2, 2015
The Office of Personnel Management is getting closer to finalizing what that new procurement vehicle will look like.
- NCMA Recognizes the 2014 Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — October 20, 2014
- NCMA Releases 2013 Annual Review of Government Contracting — June 12, 2014
- OPM Approves Federal Attendance to NCMA's World Congress 2014 — April 24, 2014
- NCMA Announces Board of Directors for 2014–2015 Program Year — March 31, 2014
The National Contract Management Association (NCMA) is pleased to announce the NCMA Board of Directors for the 2014–2015 program year, which commences July 1, 2014. All members of the board will congregate for their first meeting during NCMA’s World Congress 2014 in Washington, DC, July 27–July 30, 2014.
- NCMA Recognizes the Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — November 15, 2013