Professional and association news.
Contract Management News
- A Contracting System Based on Trust — October 24, 2014
Read the latest Federal Times blog from NCMA Executive Director Michael Fischetti.
- Leap Ahead Program Keeps DHS Cyber Offerings on Cutting Edge — October 23, 2014
The Homeland Security Department wants to make sure the continuous diagnostics and mitigation program (CDM) remains on the cutting edge.
- How the Government Spent $103 Billion in Just 2 Months — October 22, 2014
Nearly 40 percent of publicly disclosed fiscal 2014 federal contracts were awarded in October 2013 or September 2014.
- NASA Moves Ahead with Commercial Launch Program Despite Protest — October 22, 2014
NASA will continue its plans to send astronauts to the International Space Station (ISS) using U.S. commercial contractors.
- GAO Sustains Protest of DHS Contract to USIS — October 21, 2014
Embattled contractor USIS is facing another challenge.
- GSA Digital & Social Media Initiatives: Tune In 10/26 — October 21, 2014
This episode of Government Contracting Weekly is titled: "GSA Digital & Social Media Initiatives."
- NCMA Recognizes the 2014 Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — October 20, 2014
- NCMA Releases 2013 Annual Review of Government Contracting — June 12, 2014
- OPM Approves Federal Attendance to NCMA's World Congress 2014 — April 24, 2014
- NCMA Announces Board of Directors for 2014–2015 Program Year — March 31, 2014
The National Contract Management Association (NCMA) is pleased to announce the NCMA Board of Directors for the 2014–2015 program year, which commences July 1, 2014. All members of the board will congregate for their first meeting during NCMA’s World Congress 2014 in Washington, DC, July 27–July 30, 2014.
- NCMA Recognizes the Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — November 15, 2013