Professional and association news.
Contract Management News
- House Advances Bill to Curb Contract ‘Bundling’ that Favors Large Companies — March 30, 2015
Citing a shortage of accurate data on small business contracting, a House panel last week approved an umbrella bill.
- NCMA Calls Thornberry's Plan 'Right On' — March 30, 2015
After more than a year of study, House Armed Services Committee Chairman Mac Thornberry (R-TX) made his initial volley at DoD acquisition reform.
- House Defense Acquisition Reform Plan Seen as Step in the Right Direction — March 27, 2015
After 16 months of anticipation inside the Pentagon and the defense industry, the House Armed Services Committee chairman earlier this week unveiled his plan for streamlining the acquisition process and enhancing workforce training.
- Defense Department Spending Drops $24 billion in 2014 — March 26, 2015
Defense Department spending fell $23.7 billion — or nearly 8 percent — in fiscal 2014 even as civilian agencies saw increases in overall spending.
- 84 Contracts Awarded on Rereleased SEWP V — March 25, 2015
After pulling back the awards announced in October to deal with a slew of protests, NASA's Solutions for Enterprise Wide Procurement (SEWP) V contract is back.
- Ambitious Plan to Reshape Federal Contracting Emerges at OFPP — March 25, 2015
A new vision has emerged among top Obama administration officials for how they want federal contracting to look in a few years.
- 2015-2016 NCMA Board of Directors Announced — March 30, 2015
2015-2016 NCMA Board of Directors Announced
- NCMA Recognizes the 2014 Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — October 20, 2014
- NCMA Releases 2013 Annual Review of Government Contracting — June 12, 2014
- OPM Approves Federal Attendance to NCMA's World Congress 2014 — April 24, 2014
- NCMA Announces Board of Directors for 2014–2015 Program Year — March 31, 2014
The National Contract Management Association (NCMA) is pleased to announce the NCMA Board of Directors for the 2014–2015 program year, which commences July 1, 2014. All members of the board will congregate for their first meeting during NCMA’s World Congress 2014 in Washington, DC, July 27–July 30, 2014.