Professional and association news.
Contract Management News
- Contracting Success in a Changing Government Environment — February 25, 2015
Read the latest Federal Times blog from NCMA Executive Director Michael Fischetti.
- Air Force Lifts FedBid Suspension — February 23, 2015
The Air Force has lifted its suspension of reverse-auction company FedBid.
- NASA Launches 'Paper-Less' Procurement Packages — February 18, 2015
It’s not rocket science to know that digitizing paper-based processes can save money and time.
- US Government Inks Mobile Payment Deal with Apple — February 18, 2015
The U.S. government has signed a deal with Apple Inc.
- Approximately 600 Small Contractors Will Lose Their Set-Aside Status in 2015 — and Might Not Know It — February 17, 2015
Nearly 600 small businesses will lose a set-aside status in 2015.
- Carter Takes Over at Pentagon — February 17, 2015
President Obama's fourth secretary of defense took office Tuesday.
- NCMA Recognizes the 2014 Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — October 20, 2014
- NCMA Releases 2013 Annual Review of Government Contracting — June 12, 2014
- OPM Approves Federal Attendance to NCMA's World Congress 2014 — April 24, 2014
- NCMA Announces Board of Directors for 2014–2015 Program Year — March 31, 2014
The National Contract Management Association (NCMA) is pleased to announce the NCMA Board of Directors for the 2014–2015 program year, which commences July 1, 2014. All members of the board will congregate for their first meeting during NCMA’s World Congress 2014 in Washington, DC, July 27–July 30, 2014.
- NCMA Recognizes the Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — November 15, 2013