Professional and association news.
Contract Management News
- Carter To Unveil New Pentagon Cyber Strategy — April 23, 2015
Secretary of Defense Ash Carter will unveil the Pentagon's new cyber strategy during a Thursday speech at Silicon Valley, according to DoD officials.
- Change is Happening, and in the Right Way — April 23, 2015
Read the latest Federal Times blog from NCMA Executive Director Michael Fischetti.
- Why the Pentagon is Wooing Silicon Valley — April 23, 2015
With a fast-moving culture that rewards impatience, reveres obsession and views failure as a temporary speed bump, Silicon Valley couldn’t be more different than bureaucratic Washington.
- DHS Continues to Face Acquisition Management Hurdles — April 22, 2015
The Government Accountability Office released a new report Wednesday that says the Homeland Security Department is making progress on acquisition reform, but it still has a long way to go.
- Contractors Oppose Plan to Centralize Pentagon Commercial Purchasing — April 21, 2015
The largest contractors trade organization has asked the House Armed Services Committee to rethink several components of its bill to reform the Pentagon’s acquisition process.
- Contractor BP Wants You to Think the Gulf Is OK — April 20, 2015
On the fifth anniversary of the massive oil spill that spewed more than 200 million gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico, environmentalists are ready to dredge up the pictures of oil-coated birds and tar balls lapping up onto beaches.
- NCMA Adds a GSA Discussion to World Congress 2015 — April 9, 2015
- 2015-2016 NCMA Board of Directors Announced — March 30, 2015
2015-2016 NCMA Board of Directors Announced
- NCMA Recognizes the 2014 Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — October 20, 2014
- NCMA Releases 2013 Annual Review of Government Contracting — June 12, 2014
- OPM Approves Federal Attendance to NCMA's World Congress 2014 — April 24, 2014