Professional and association news.
Contract Management News
- Coast Guard Commandant Lays Out 'Significant Challenges' of DHS Shutdown — February 27, 2015
The Coast Guard is preparing for a worst-case scenario.
- Industry’s Take on FITARA? ‘A Good Step Forward’ — February 27, 2015
For agency CIOs, great power comes with great responsibility.
- Tangherlini Moves Quickly from GSA to New Job at Private Equity Real Estate Firm — February 27, 2015
Dan Tangherlini didn't take long to find a new job.
- In Twist, House to Vote on Stopgap DHS Bill — February 26, 2015
House Republican leaders will bring a stopgap funding bill to the floor Friday.
- Contracting Success in a Changing Government Environment — February 25, 2015
Read the latest Federal Times blog from NCMA Executive Director Michael Fischetti.
- Air Force Lifts FedBid Suspension — February 23, 2015
The Air Force has lifted its suspension of reverse-auction company FedBid.
- NCMA Recognizes the 2014 Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — October 20, 2014
- NCMA Releases 2013 Annual Review of Government Contracting — June 12, 2014
- OPM Approves Federal Attendance to NCMA's World Congress 2014 — April 24, 2014
- NCMA Announces Board of Directors for 2014–2015 Program Year — March 31, 2014
The National Contract Management Association (NCMA) is pleased to announce the NCMA Board of Directors for the 2014–2015 program year, which commences July 1, 2014. All members of the board will congregate for their first meeting during NCMA’s World Congress 2014 in Washington, DC, July 27–July 30, 2014.
- NCMA Recognizes the Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — November 15, 2013