Professional and association news.
Contract Management News
- GSA Digital & Social Media Initiatives: Tune In 10/26 — October 21, 2014
This episode of Government Contracting Weekly is titled: "GSA Digital & Social Media Initiatives."
- Bid Protest Ruling Deals Blow to Background Check Contractor — October 20, 2014
The Government Accountability Office on Monday partially upheld the bid protest of a Leesburg, Va., contractor.
- Cloud Emerges as Essential Component in Defense, Intel Operations — October 20, 2014
The cloud is changing the way defense and intelligence agencies think about carrying out their missions.
- Navy Will Get Its Microsoft Cloud Email from Dell in $2.1M Deal — October 20, 2014
The Navy has tapped Dell to provide it with a Microsoft enterprise-as-a-service cloud email system for its reservists.
- USIS Suffers Another Blow as GAO Rules for Competitor in Wake of Fraud Allegations — October 20, 2014
USIS, the embattled major federal contractor, suffered another blow Monday.
- Huge Bidder Pile-On for VA’s $22.3 Billion Tech Deal — October 16, 2014
The number of companies that have expressed interest in bidding on the Department of Veterans Affairs’ Twenty-One Total Technology Next Generation contract hit 635 vendors.
- NCMA Recognizes the 2014 Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — October 20, 2014
- NCMA Releases 2013 Annual Review of Government Contracting — June 12, 2014
- OPM Approves Federal Attendance to NCMA's World Congress 2014 — April 24, 2014
- NCMA Announces Board of Directors for 2014–2015 Program Year — March 31, 2014
The National Contract Management Association (NCMA) is pleased to announce the NCMA Board of Directors for the 2014–2015 program year, which commences July 1, 2014. All members of the board will congregate for their first meeting during NCMA’s World Congress 2014 in Washington, DC, July 27–July 30, 2014.
- NCMA Recognizes the Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — November 15, 2013