Professional and association news.
Contract Management News
- Why Leadership, Not Congress, is Key to Acquisition Reform — October 15, 2014
Industry leaders agree it's necessary to reform the acquisition process for agencies, but talking about the problem doesn't solve it.
- Are You Guilty of Procurement? — October 14, 2014
The series Federal News Radio is launching today is about government procurement. Major stuff. Big subject.
- Help Us Out! Take a 3-Minute Survey about CM Magazine. — October 14, 2014
Please participate in this 3-minute survey!
- Hagel Debuts DoD Climate-Change Strategy — October 13, 2014
US Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel unveiled a new Pentagon push.
- OASIS Heralds New Digital Era for GSA — October 13, 2014
OASIS offers a range of professional services.
- OASIS Small Business Contract Starts Strong — October 13, 2014
Five agencies have now issued task orders worth up to $68 million.
- NCMA Recognizes the 2014 Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — October 20, 2014
- NCMA Releases 2013 Annual Review of Government Contracting — June 12, 2014
- OPM Approves Federal Attendance to NCMA's World Congress 2014 — April 24, 2014
- NCMA Announces Board of Directors for 2014–2015 Program Year — March 31, 2014
The National Contract Management Association (NCMA) is pleased to announce the NCMA Board of Directors for the 2014–2015 program year, which commences July 1, 2014. All members of the board will congregate for their first meeting during NCMA’s World Congress 2014 in Washington, DC, July 27–July 30, 2014.
- NCMA Recognizes the Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — November 15, 2013