Professional and association news.
Contract Management News
- TAPE’s Louisa Long Jaffe Receives ‘Champion of Change’ Honor from White House — August 27, 2014
The White House has chosen Louisa Long Jaffe, CEO and president of Technical and Project Engineering LLC, as “Champion of Change.”
- The LA School iPad Scandal: What You Need To Know — August 27, 2014
A massive expansion of classroom technology has come to a grinding halt in Los Angeles.
- The Complications of Cost and Pricing — August 26, 2014
Read the latest Federal Times blog from NCMA Executive Director Michael Fischetti.
- Under Further Scrutiny, Obamacare Website Gets CEO — August 26, 2014
The HealthCare.gov website on Tuesday got an official leader.
- DoD Readies Health Records RFP — August 25, 2014
The Defense Department nears the target date for a final request for proposals.
- GSA Increases Contract Duplication One Solicitation At a Time — August 25, 2014
GSA awarded the Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI) Office Supply 3 (OS3) Indefinite-Quantity-Indefinite Delivery (IDIQ) contracts.
- NCMA Releases 2013 Annual Review of Government Contracting — June 12, 2014
- OPM Approves Federal Attendance to NCMA's World Congress 2014 — April 24, 2014
- NCMA Announces Board of Directors for 2014–2015 Program Year — March 31, 2014
The National Contract Management Association (NCMA) is pleased to announce the NCMA Board of Directors for the 2014–2015 program year, which commences July 1, 2014. All members of the board will congregate for their first meeting during NCMA’s World Congress 2014 in Washington, DC, July 27–July 30, 2014.
- NCMA Recognizes the Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — November 15, 2013
- OPM Approves Federal Attendance to NCMA’s World Congress 2013 — May 20, 2013
NCMA’s World Congress 2013 has been approved by the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) as training in compliance with 5 U.S.C. Chapter 41. OPM Acting Director Elaine Kaplan issued a memorandum on May 15, 2013, stating “the agenda supports the development and ability of contract management professionals to make sound business decisions.”