Professional and association news.
Contract Management News
- Call for Survey Participation about the GSA Schedules — January 22, 2015
Call for Survey Participation about the GSA Schedules
- IG Details Fundamental Flaws in HealthCare.gov IT Acquisition — January 21, 2015
It's no secret that HealthCare.gov failed to work as advertised when it launched in October 2013.
- Defense Contractor Gets 3 years in $1.2M Fraud Scheme — January 20, 2015
The majority owner of a Delaware County defense contracting company was sentenced to a little more than three years in prison.
- FedBid Splits into Two, Names Jordan CEO of New Public Sector Company — January 20, 2015
FedBid is splitting off its federal sector from its commercial sector business.
- Air Force to Ask for Base Closures, Aircraft Retirements Despite Repeated Rebuffs — January 19, 2015
Two of the Air Force's most contentious budget proposals, getting rid of excess bases and retiring aging aircraft, will be back on the table in next year's budget.
- Air Force to Reshape 'Cost Curve' via Targeted Acquisition Reforms — January 16, 2015
The Air Force is kicking off a series of targeted acquisition initiatives.
- NCMA Recognizes the 2014 Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — October 20, 2014
- NCMA Releases 2013 Annual Review of Government Contracting — June 12, 2014
- OPM Approves Federal Attendance to NCMA's World Congress 2014 — April 24, 2014
- NCMA Announces Board of Directors for 2014–2015 Program Year — March 31, 2014
The National Contract Management Association (NCMA) is pleased to announce the NCMA Board of Directors for the 2014–2015 program year, which commences July 1, 2014. All members of the board will congregate for their first meeting during NCMA’s World Congress 2014 in Washington, DC, July 27–July 30, 2014.
- NCMA Recognizes the Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — November 15, 2013