Professional and association news.
Contract Management News
- Analysis: Congress Reworks 10 Percent of DoD Procurement Budget — December 16, 2014
Congressional committees tweaked nearly 10 percent of the money that the Pentagon requested for its fiscal year 2015.
- Contractor CEO Pleads Guilty to 20-Year Fraud of USAID — December 15, 2014
A former CEO of a New Jersey-based construction contractor has pleaded guilty.
- Could Solutions Used to Fight Ebola be a New Model for Procurement? — December 15, 2014
As a small business, finding the proper channels and appropriate contacts to partner with the federal government can be exhausting.
- Defense Bill Extends Disputed Small Business Program — December 15, 2014
The massive fiscal 2015 defense authorization bill that cleared Congress on Friday renews for three years an obscure small business program.
- Senate Passes $1.1 Trillion Spending Bill — December 13, 2014
The Senate on Saturday approved a $1.1 trillion spending bill.
- House Approves $554B for Pentagon — December 12, 2014
The House on Thursday narrowly approved a $1 trillion governmentwide spending bill.
- NCMA Recognizes the 2014 Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — October 20, 2014
- NCMA Releases 2013 Annual Review of Government Contracting — June 12, 2014
- OPM Approves Federal Attendance to NCMA's World Congress 2014 — April 24, 2014
- NCMA Announces Board of Directors for 2014–2015 Program Year — March 31, 2014
The National Contract Management Association (NCMA) is pleased to announce the NCMA Board of Directors for the 2014–2015 program year, which commences July 1, 2014. All members of the board will congregate for their first meeting during NCMA’s World Congress 2014 in Washington, DC, July 27–July 30, 2014.
- NCMA Recognizes the Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — November 15, 2013