Professional and association news.
Contract Management News
- OMB, GAO Confident in FITARA's Impact as Guidance is Finalized — April 15, 2015
Agencies are leaving billions of dollars on the table because they are consistently duplicating efforts.
- NIH Awards $20B CIO-CS Acquisition Contract for IT — April 14, 2015
The National Institutes of Health awarded its $20 billion Chief Information Officer - Commodities and Solutions (CIO-CS) Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) Tuesday to 65 vendors.
- Acquisition Leaders on the Move at VA, GSA — April 13, 2015
As much attention as the Veterans Affairs senior executive responsible for oversight of the debacle in Boulder, Colorado of the construction of a new hospital left, his replacement got strikingly little fanfare.
- Pentagon Strives for Even Better Buying Power — April 10, 2015
he Defense Department on Thursday released the third update of its Better Buying Power acquisition strategy in five years.
- The Pentagon’s Next Bomber Will Be Built To Upgrade — April 10, 2015
The Air Force’s new stealth bomber, a highly classified military project, is being designed to accommodate incremental improvements over the years.
- Can States Teach the Feds About Procurement? — April 9, 2015
Read the latest Federal Times blog from NCMA Executive Director Michael Fischetti.
- NCMA Adds a GSA Discussion to World Congress 2015 — April 9, 2015
- 2015-2016 NCMA Board of Directors Announced — March 30, 2015
2015-2016 NCMA Board of Directors Announced
- NCMA Recognizes the 2014 Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — October 20, 2014
- NCMA Releases 2013 Annual Review of Government Contracting — June 12, 2014
- OPM Approves Federal Attendance to NCMA's World Congress 2014 — April 24, 2014