Professional and association news.
Contract Management News
- IG Revokes Cecision on DoD's First Clean Audit — March 24, 2015
The Defense Department's inspector general took the unusual step Monday of reversing its findings on a financial audit of the U.S. Marine Corps.
- Civilian IT Spending Surpasses Projections by $4.5B — March 23, 2015
Civilian agency spending on IT is expected to rise by 10 percent before the end of fiscal year 2015.
- What an Aesop's Fable Teaches About Procurement Reform — March 23, 2015
Read the latest Federal Times blog from NCMA Executive Director Michael Fischetti.
- Environmental Datasets, Reverse auction Legislation and Military Email — March 20, 2015
Rep. Steve Chabot (R-Ohio), chairman of the House Small Business Committee, introduced legislation March 19 that seeks to increase protections for small companies that contract with the federal government.
- Reverse Auctions Once Again in Lawmakers' Crosshairs — March 20, 2015
Lawmakers are marshaling arguments to restrict the contracting tool called a reverse auction.
- Army Agrees to Spend $500 Million a Year through OASIS — March 17, 2015
The Army will amp up its use of the General Services Administration's OASIS contract – to the tune of $500 million a year.
- NCMA Recognizes the 2014 Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — October 20, 2014
- NCMA Releases 2013 Annual Review of Government Contracting — June 12, 2014
- OPM Approves Federal Attendance to NCMA's World Congress 2014 — April 24, 2014
- NCMA Announces Board of Directors for 2014–2015 Program Year — March 31, 2014
The National Contract Management Association (NCMA) is pleased to announce the NCMA Board of Directors for the 2014–2015 program year, which commences July 1, 2014. All members of the board will congregate for their first meeting during NCMA’s World Congress 2014 in Washington, DC, July 27–July 30, 2014.
- NCMA Recognizes the Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — November 15, 2013