Professional and association news.
Contract Management News
- How to Conduct Successful Contract Negotiations: Tune In 11/23 — November 20, 2014
This episode of Government Contracting Weekly is titled: "How to Conduct Successful Contract Negotiations."
- Before Buying New Scheduling System, VA Plans to Kick the Tires — November 17, 2014
The agency is putting the finishing touches on its proposed shopping list for buying updated scheduling software.
- Big Changes May Be Awaiting GSA's Schedules Program — November 17, 2014
It's time to look at how the GSA uses Multiple Awards Schedules, said GSA Administrator Dan Tangherlini.
- Despite Promises, Path to Avoiding a Shutdown Remains Treacherous — November 17, 2014
Lawmakers have a little more than three weeks to strike a deal to fund the government past mid-December.
- GAO: Some Agencies Hit Harder Than Others During Sequestration — November 17, 2014
One year after of the sequestration measure that furloughed more than 850,000 employees for 16 days.
- Making Government More Effective and Efficient a Bipartisan Issue, Officials Say — November 17, 2014
Agencies work to find new ways to cut costs enhance their performance on limited budgets.
- NCMA Recognizes the 2014 Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — October 20, 2014
- NCMA Releases 2013 Annual Review of Government Contracting — June 12, 2014
- OPM Approves Federal Attendance to NCMA's World Congress 2014 — April 24, 2014
- NCMA Announces Board of Directors for 2014–2015 Program Year — March 31, 2014
The National Contract Management Association (NCMA) is pleased to announce the NCMA Board of Directors for the 2014–2015 program year, which commences July 1, 2014. All members of the board will congregate for their first meeting during NCMA’s World Congress 2014 in Washington, DC, July 27–July 30, 2014.
- NCMA Recognizes the Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — November 15, 2013