Professional and association news.
Contract Management News
- Reality check: Sole-source Contract Awards are Tough to Overturn — April 17, 2018
A lot of contractors don’t like it. But the reality is, in instances where there is only one company capable of performing the work required, the agency is allowed to forgo competition and hand over a contract award.
- HASC Approves Massive DoD Policy Bill — April 30, 2015
The House Armed Services Committee early Thursday voted to add billions to a list of Defense Department weapon programs from cuts, and signed off on a $495.9 billion base Pentagon budget and an $89.2 billion war account.
- GSA to Push Vendors for More Data on Schedule Price Variances — April 29, 2015
The General Services Administration's Federal Acquisition Service is trying to move into the world of data analytics to drive management decisions.
- Getting Tech to ‘Show Up’ — April 29, 2015
In a recent speech, U.S. Chief Technology Officer Megan Smith said the government needs the tech community to “show up.”
- Carter To Unveil New Pentagon Cyber Strategy — April 23, 2015
Secretary of Defense Ash Carter will unveil the Pentagon's new cyber strategy during a Thursday speech at Silicon Valley, according to DoD officials.
- Change is Happening, and in the Right Way — April 23, 2015
Read the latest Federal Times blog from NCMA Executive Director Michael Fischetti.
- NCMA Adds a GSA Discussion to World Congress 2015 — April 9, 2015
- 2015-2016 NCMA Board of Directors Announced — March 30, 2015
2015-2016 NCMA Board of Directors Announced
- NCMA Recognizes the 2014 Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — October 20, 2014
- NCMA Releases 2013 Annual Review of Government Contracting — June 12, 2014
- OPM Approves Federal Attendance to NCMA's World Congress 2014 — April 24, 2014