NCMA’s 31st Annual Government Contract Management Conference to be held in Washington, DC!
August 27, 2012
Contact: Jessica Friedman
ASHBURN, Virginia, August 27, 2012— More than 1,000 contracting, acquisition, and procurement professionals from both government and industry will gather in Washington, DC, for NCMA's 31st Annual Government Contract Management Conference (GCMC). The event will be held November 5–6, 2012, at the Renaissance Downtown Hotel. This year's conference features senior leader keynote presentations, executive panel discussions, breakout sessions, networking events, and much more. To see the preliminary agenda, visit www.ncmahq.org/prgcmc12/agenda.
This year's confirmed speakers include:
- Ted Leonsis, Founder, Majority Owner, Chairman, and CEO of Monumental Sports & Entertainment;
- André J. Gudger, Director, Office of Small Business Programs, Office of the Undersecretary of Defense, Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics;
- The Honorable Claude M. Bolton, Executive-in-Residence, Defense Acquisition University (DAU);
- The Honorable Jacques S. Gansler, Faculty of the University of Maryland School of Public Affairs, Roger C. Lipitz Chair in Public Policy and Private Enterprise; former Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics;
- Major General Wendy M. Masiello, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Contracting, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force; and
- Timothy P. Callahan, Executive Director, Contracts, Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA).
GCMC is an annual conference that provides premier professional development and networking opportunities to the greatest minds in the contracting, acquisition, and procurement fields. To learn more about this year's event, visit www.ncmahq.org/prgcmc12.
The National Contract Management Association (NCMA), which was founded in 1959, is the world's leading professional resource for those in the field of contract management. The organization, which has over 22,000 members, is dedicated to the professional growth and educational advancement of procurement and acquisition personnel worldwide. NCMA strives to serve and inform the profession it represents and to offer opportunities for the open exchange of ideas in neutral forums. To find more information on the association, please visit www.ncmahq.org.
# # #