Speakers Confirmed for 50th Annual Aerospace + Defense Contract Management Conference
January 19, 2012
Contact: April Silverthorn
800-344-8096 x 1105
ASHBURN, Virginia, January 19, 2012 – More than 300 contracting, acquisition, and procurement professionals from both government and private industry prepare to gather in Austin, Texas, for NCMA's 50th Annual Aerospace + Defense Contract Management Conference (ADC). The conference will be held March 22–23, 2012, at the Hyatt Regency Austin and will feature several prominent speakers, including:
- Charles F. Bolden, Administrator, NASA
- Shay D. Assad, Director, Defense Pricing, Department of Defense
- Steven H Weiss, Vice President, Government Business Operations, CACI
- Frank J. Anderson, President, Strategic Public Sector Solutions
- John C. Lavorato, Executive Director, Global Business Relationships, Dell Corporation
- Darryl A. Scott, Vice President, Contracts and Pricing, The Boeing Company
- And many more!
For more information on the conference, visit www.ncmahq.org/events/adc12.
The National Contract Management Association (NCMA), founded in 1959, is the world's leading professional resource for those in the field of contract management. The organization, which has over 20,000 members, is dedicated to the professional growth and educational advancement of procurement and acquisition personnel worldwide. NCMA strives to serve and inform the profession it represents and to offer opportunities for the open exchange of ideas in neutral forums. To find more information on the association, please visit www.ncmahq.org.
# # #