What is my member number?
Member numbers can be found on several items which are sent out by NCMA:
- Thank you letter.
- Your "Welcome to NCMA" e-mail.
- Upper middle area of your renewal invoice.
Or you can feel free to contact the NCMA Member Services team toll free at (800) 344-8096. Representatives are available Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm EST.
How do I log in to my information on the NCMA Web site?
- Go to the NCMA Web site (www.ncmahq.org),
- Enter your Username and Password in the upper right-hand corner of the web site, and
- Click "Go"
If you know your login, but have forgotten your password, please click “Forgot Password?” and the link to reset your password will be e-mailed to the e-mail address on record immediately.
If any additional assistance is needed please feel free to contact the NCMA Member Services team toll free at (800) 344-8096, available Mon-Fri 8:30am–5pm EST.
How do I renew my membership?
There are four options to renew your NCMA Membership:
- Renew on the NCMA Web site using your credit card. Please see login instructions above.
- Mail your renewal payment with invoice to NCMA, PO Box 758747, Baltimore, MD 21275-8747. Payment may be made by check (made payable to NCMA) or credit card.
- Fax in your renewal payment invoice with credit card information to 703-448-0939.
- Call the NCMA Member Services team toll free at (800) 344-8096. Representatives are available MonMon-Fri 8:30am-5pm EST. Credit card payments only.
I have not been getting my CM Magazines, do you know why?
On most occasions when members are not receiving their monthly subscription of CM magazine, there has been a change in their mailing address. Please feel to contact the Member Services team at (800) 344-8096 or firstname.lastname@example.org with your current address so that we can update your information. You can access previous issues of CM Magazine by logging in to your profile and then selecting Publications & News > CM Magazines > Archives. In addition, Member Services can provide back issues of CM Magazine if requested.
Why am I assigned to this chapter?
When members join NCMA, they are assigned to the nearest chapter in the area of the address provided unless a specific chapter is requested. You can look up all chapters by location by selecting Membership > Chapters. Any member who would like to be assigned to a different chapter can do so at any time by either sending a request to email@example.com or contacting the NCMA Member Services team toll free at (800) 344-8096. Representatives are available Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm EST.
If you have any questions for Member Services, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.