Advancing Professionals Community
Welcome to the Advancing Professionals Community (APC) page of the NCMA website! This is the central location for individuals who are interested in building relationships with and learning from other professionals in the contract management field. We welcome professionals who are new to the field and those who are looking to advance their careers. There are a few ways to get involved and sharing information learned is encouraged.
Prior to spring 2012, the APC was called the “New Professionals Community.” The APC was established in spring 2012 to promote the development of individuals in the contract management field and bring together diverse professionals so that all in the community can learn from each other and build relationships. We welcome professionals who are new to the field and those who are looking to advance their careers.
The APC leadership council is led by Luisa A. Martinez-Medina (Rio Grande Chapter), Khadra Abdulkareem (Tyson's Chapter), Allie Stanzione (Boston Chapter),and Marcus Soriano (Tyson’s Chapter) . The council is working together on ways to build on the APC’s growth and contribute to the NCMA community.
Participate in the community
- Participate in a national APC event!
- Join us at the next national conference and get to know fellow APC members. Check this page often for event updates!
- Host a fun and informative local event!
- Not only can members get involved with the APC, but chapters can as well! The APC is interested in teaming up with local chapters to host events so that the local community can establish relationships with and learn from each other. Click here to learn more about APC outreach initiatives.
- Contribute to the online discussion!
- Connect with the APC on LinkedIn, a great outlet to share and receive information. We encourage you to post articles, questions and thoughts so we can stay connected!
- Submit an article!
- Are you interested in submitting an article to CM Magazine? The APC is currently looking to sponsor related articles and the author will be recognized on our website and LinkedIn pages!
- Be an advocate!
- Help us spread the word about the APC! Invite chapter members and leaders to become a part of the community!
- Join the leadership council!
- We are always looking for emerging leaders to help us grow and expand the community!
Want to Learn More?
Advancing professionals are not limited to a zip code and neither is the APC! Email email@example.com to learn more about how to participate in APC as there are plenty of opportunities for growth and we look forward to working with you!
|Upcoming Events||Past Events|
|July 27-30, 2014 - World Congress - Community Night reception||March 27-28, 2014 - Subcontract Management Training Forum. Details coming soon. Check out general event information.|
|July 27-30, 2014 - World Congress 2014 -Community Night reception