About NCMA's 33rd Annual Government Contract Management Symposium...
Check Out the Site and Discover All That GCMS Has to Offer
Download the Daily News for Monday, November 3rd.
Download the Daily News for Tuesday, November 4th.
Looking for presentations? Approved presentations can be found by clicking on the PDF icon beside each breakout session.
Download this year's symposium final program!
Maximize your GCMS experience with our event app. Click here or search "NCMA Events" in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to download.
Join NCMA for the 33rd Annual Government Contract Management Symposium (GCMS) that is being held at Washington Marriott Wardman Park in Washington, DC, on November 3–4, 2014. We invite you to look at what this year's event has to offer and to be a part of building the contract management structure for continued business growth.
Attendees will learn about and discuss:
- New and potential acquisition improvement legislation, as well as discussions on Capitol Hill;
- Working through continued budget constraints and program uncertainty;
- New initiatives to improve government and industry relationships and communication;
- Identifying and bringing new technologies and innovative companies, models and business practices to government and industry customers;
- Improving program performance;
- Best value techniques (including when lowest priced technically acceptable is most applicable);
- Managing through a changing workforce and culture;
- Learning what acquisition will look like in the future;
- And much more!
What Are the Benefits of Attending GCMS?
- Exposure to more than 25 educational sessions delivered by leaders in the field;
- Access to an exhibit hall with 50+ sponsors and exhibitors offering innovative contracting solutions and products;
- A free contract management career fair with more than 20 organizations ready to hire;
- Several additional training opportunities aside from the actual event; and
- The opportunity to network with over 800 government contracting professionals from around the nation!
Have questions? Browse through the pages listed on the left-hand navigation bar or contact us at email@example.com today!
Attendees will earn 13 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours for their attendance.