World Congress 2014 - Call for Presentations
Take the first step in identifying the most relevant topics and issues facing contract professionals today!
Submit your presentation proposal for NCMA’s World Congress 2014 and share your expertise, gain recognition as a leader
in the profession, and earn continuing professional education (CPE) credit. Join other contract, acquisition, and procurement
professionals; explore hard-hitting issues; and capture the best practices that shape smarter processes.
- February 3, 2014: All presentation proposals must be received online.
- March 7, 2014: Notification of proposal selections by e-mail.
- June 6, 2014: Provide additional co-presenter names by e-mail (if applicable).
- June 20, 2014: Complete and submit NCMA World Congress registration and make hotel reservations at the Gaylord
National Hotel and Convention Center.
- June 30, 2014: Final PowerPoint presentations and speaker permission form due by e-mail.
Proposal submission is simple! Prepare to submit your proposal by completing our World Congress 2014 Proposal
Submission Form. Please note that it is necessary to complete this form prior to completing your submission online
as you will not be able to log back in and make changes to your proposal after it's been submitted. Then, select
“Apply Now" below and enter "NationalHarbor" when prompted for a password; paste the answers from your
completed form within the online form by the February 3, 2014 deadline for submissions. Note that
second-party submissions will not be considered.