NATIONAL EDUCATION SEMINAR
Wednesday • March 13, 2013
Earn 7 continuing professional education (CPE) hours by attending just one full-day seminar!
NCMA Member Investment
$295 Conference Attendee
$325 Seminar Only
$345 Conference Attendee
$395 Seminar Only
A seminar can be attended along with NCMA’s 51st Annual Aerospace + Defense Contract Management Training Forum or as a standalone event. To register for a seminar, visit the “Register Now” page and follow the directions listed under “How To Register”.
What is a National Education Seminar?
NCMA’s National Education Seminars are one-day educational seminars focused on specific topics within contract management. Whether you are new to the field of contract management or an experienced professional, these seminars are designed to enhance your career development and your organization's performance.
- Timely and Relevant— Receive in-depth information on the latest issues and trends in contract management. Earn continuing education hours for certification/recertification.
- Informative—Learn from subject matter experts directly, ask questions, and review case studies and best practices. Receive a full-length, contemporary textbook and comprehensive workbook with each seminar.
- Convenient—Designed to fit your busy schedule, these one-day, intense training seminars are offered in a variety of locations.
- Cost-effective—Minimum travel and accommodations required. Reasonably priced by the affiliated chapter and significantly less expensive than other one-day training seminars.
NEW! The COR Member of the Acquisition Team
The Contracting Officer's Representative (COR) Guide to Performance and Quality
Essential for all players of the acquisition team!
Presenter: Andrew C. Obermeyer, CPCM, Fellow
This one-day seminar provides all the right tools and techniques to strengthen your team’s performance throughout the entire acquisition cycle. Implementing the practices from this seminar will result in a team that completely understands the COR’s role and function. The result? Improved teamwork, partnering, planning, and execution!
Attendees will learn how to effectively:
- Work as a team with the COR;
- Execute performance work statements or develop proposals ;
- Accomplish successful negotiations;
- Communicate to facilitate and document contractor performance ;
- Stay out of trouble (ethics and conflict of interest); and
- Much more!
Every attendee also receives a copy of The COR Member of the Acquisition Team book and its accompanying workbook. Learn more about this seminar.