Join Us for the
World Congress 2014 Journey…
Explore the Site & See What Makes
This Year Our Biggest Event Yet!
Looking for presentations? View all of the approved breakout sessions here.
July 27–30, 2014
The most important training event for government and industry contract management professionals—a neutral forum to share ideas and move forward!
World Congress is NCMA’s biggest training event of the year, bringing together over 1,500 government and industry professionals. Those who have already experienced it know why it’s considered an annual must-attend event. If you’ve never joined us, this year is the perfect year to attend! World Congress provides the most comprehensive training for today's acquisition, contract management, and procurement professionals—at any stage of their career. The networking opportunities it offers are unparalleled; attendees will leave feeling like part of a community.
The trends and challenges that we face in this field make for a constantly evolving, never-ending journey—so make World Congress your destination. After overcoming many obstacles, we’re seeing opportunities abound. The customized training you’ll receive at this event will prepare you for seizing each opportunity that will drive success for you and your organization!
Explore the site to learn more about this year's event. Be sure to continue to check back as speakers, educational tracks, and breakout session information will be released during the upcoming months. All sessions at this education event tie directly to federal acquisition and Contract Management Body of Knowledge competencies and comply with government training guidance.
Breaking News! The Office of Personnel Management (OPM) approved NCMA's World Congress 2014 as training in compliance with 5 U.S.C. Chapter 41. View the official certificate as a PDF document.
Why Attend World Congress?
Why does World Congress continue to grow? Attendee satisfaction! Last year, 98% of World Congress 2013 attendees rated their experience positively. Each year's event includes countless benefits to suit each attendee's needs:
- Attendees can choose from over 100 educational training sessions to customize their training experience.
- Attendees gain access to an exhibit hall filled with more than 60 sponsors and exhibitors offering the latest products and services, technological advancements, and other emerging trends.
- Attendees have the unique opportunity to meet and learn from 1,500+ contracting professionals during the event with our optional social and networking events.
- Attendees have the opportunity to sit for an NCMA Certification exam while on site, saving both time and money. NCMA members save $75 on the cost of standard testing when they complete their exam at World Congress.
- Attendees obtain 20 continuing professional education (CPE) hours for their participation in this four-day event, and can attend a National Education Seminar while on site to receive an additional 7 CPE hours.
*Quote taken from the World Congress 2013 Attendee Evaluation.