Drive acquisition efficiencies with everything IT.
The NIH Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC) is an Office of Management and Budget (OMB) designated Executive Agent authorized to provide all federal civilian and DoD agencies with three streamlined Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) vehicles for IT products, services and solutions. That means you can get everything IT in support of the Federal Enterprise Architecture, the Federal Health Architecture, and the DoD Enterprise Architecture through one customer-focused program – NITAAC. Depending on your requirements, choose between:
- CIO-SP3 for IT Services/Solutions, with ceiling rates that average 15% less than comparable contract vehicles.
- CIO-SP3 Small Business for IT Services/Solutions, with ceiling rates that average 10% less than comparable contract vehicles plus five socioeconomic categories covering Small, 8(a), SDVOSB HUBZone and Women-Owned businesses that enable agencies to more easily meet their small business goals.
- ECS III for IT Products and Related Services, offering prices less than or equal to GSA Schedules.
Using a NITAAC GWAC is like having an agency specific contract without the expense of setting it up. The scopes are broad enough to encompass any IT requirement, the ceilings are high enough to accommodate the most complex enterprise solutions, and the contracts are agile and flexible enough to accommodate any IT need. NITAAC GWACs deliver significant savings and benefits including:
- Streamlined ordering and procedures under FAR Subpart 16.505 save time, money and resources
- Secure, web-based ordering systems automate fair opportunity competition, requirements management, awardee selection and notification
- Best available ceiling rates negotiated at master contract level; task/delivery order competition drives rates even lower
- Orders placed directly by agency with end-to-end management by procuring CO. Customized terms, conditions and additional labor categories, products and services are easily added at task/delivery order level
- Agile and flexible in support of contract types, modular contracting and CONUS/OCONUS procurements
- No protest on orders under $10 million except on the grounds that the order increases the scope, period or maximum value of the contract
- No special “Delegation of Procurement Authority” is required by NITAAC
Anytime acquisition staff or program offices need support, NITAAC’s team of Contract, Program and IT Specialists are readily available and easily accessible:
- One-hour response to any contractual, technical or procedural question
- 24-hour turnaround of complimentary SOW/PWS/SOO assessments; requirements are evaluated for scope, clarity and other factors to assure quality
- Free training at your location, along with monthly webinars and seminars at our facilities. Participants earn 2 Continuous Learning Points (CLPS)
For more information, visit our website at http://www.nitaac.nih.gov or call 1.888.773.6542